MEDIA ACCREDITATION FOR THE ASIA PACIFIC SCREEN AWARDS
The 9th Annual Asia Pacific Screen Awards (APSA), the region’s highest accolade in film, will be presented at Brisbane City Hall, Brisbane, Australia, on Thursday, November 26, 2015.
Three days of events in the stunning surrounds of Brisbane and its international cultural precinct will take place in the lead up to the Ceremony. Interviews and photo opportunities with the Nominees, Winners and special guests will be available during this period. APSA welcomes applications for accreditation from national and international media for 2015.
To be considered for accreditation, all journalists must complete an application form and supply the following supporting documentation:
- An official letter on company letterhead, stating intention to publish/air your coverage.
- Information about the publication’s circulation, distribution and number of issues per year, or the program’s audience, number of times it goes to air including repeats, timeslot and whether or not it is recorded live.
- Any ongoing accreditation is dependent upon receipt of evidence of coverage. We anticipate your coverage to be published or go to air at the time of the Awards Ceremony on 26 November 2015, or immediately after and that the evidence of your coverage will demonstrate this.
For media accreditation form, click here.
Please return this completed form to the APSA Communications and Marketing department on email@example.com or +61 7 3006 6200.
Applications are approved at the discretion of the APSA and further discussion will not be entered into.
Email confirmation of your application will be sent to you as soon as is practicable after receipt of application.
Upon receipt of your application, the APSA Communications and Marketing department may request additional supporting material such as:
- A recent copy of your publication or DVD/CD ROM of your program or relevant website link
- A photocopy of your professional business card
- Two recent articles/broadcasts bearing your name
High resolution images are available for download by media. To access the image gallery please contact the APSA Publicity Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require immediate access to materials, please contact our Publicity Team by email email@example.com or the phone numbers below.
- Cathy Gallagher – Publicist – T: + 61 (0) 416 227 282
- Alicia Brescianini – Publicist – T: + 61 (0) 400 225 603