The APSA News Room contains the latest press releases and news announcements for the Asia Pacific Screen Awards.
MEDIA ACCREDITATION FOR THE ASIA PACIFIC SCREEN AWARDS
Winners in the sixth annual APSAs, the region’s highest accolade in film, will be presented at the Playhouse Theatre, Queensland Performing Arts Complex, Brisbane, Australia, on November 23, 2012.
The Asia Pacific Screen Awards (APSA) welcomes applications for accreditation from national and international media before November 19, 2012. The accreditation application form can be obtained from the APSA communication and marketing department.
Three days of events in the stunning surrounds of Brisbane and its international cultural precinct will take place in the lead up to the Ceremony. Interviews and photo opportunities with the 2012 Nominees and special guests will be available during this period.
To be considered for accreditation, all journalists must complete an application form which can be obtained by contacting the publicity department. You must also include the following supporting documentation:
- An official letter on company letterhead, stating intention to publish/air your coverage.
- Information about the publication’s circulation, distribution and number of issues per year, or the program’s audience, number of times it goes to air including repeats, timeslot and whether or not it is recorded live.
- Evidence of coverage is required to be sent to the APSA communication and marketing department by January 11, 2013. Any ongoing accreditation is dependent upon receipt of this evidence. We anticipate your coverage to be published or go to air at the time of the Awards Ceremony on November 23, 2012, or immediately after and that the evidence of your coverage will demonstrate this.
Applications are approved at the discretion of the APSA and further discussion will not be entered into.
Email confirmation of your application will be sent to you as soon as is practicable after receipt of application.
Upon receipt of your application, the APSA communication and marketing department may request additional supporting material such as:
- A recent copy of your publication or DVD/CD ROM of your program or relevant website link
- A photocopy of your professional business card
- Two recent articles/broadcasts bearing your name
High resolution images, Press Kits and audio visual material for the Asia Pacific Screen Awards are available for download from the Image.net
All materials offered through APSA Image Gallery and Image.Net can be used only for the purpose of the promotion of the Asia Pacific Screen Awards.
If you require immediate access to materials, please contact our Publicity Team – email@example.com.
- Corey Te Wharau – T: +61 (0) 466 822 772
- Cathy Gallagher – T: + 61 (0) 416 227 282
- Alicia Brescianini – T: + 61 (0) 400 225 603