- All projects submitted for the MPA APSA Academy Film Fund must be submitted by a member of the Academy of the Asia Pacific Screen Awards (see FAQ for definition and current list of Academy members).
- The submitting Academy member must be attached to the project in one of the following roles: Executive Producer, Producer, Director, Screenwriter, Actor, Actress, Cinematographer, Script Consultant or Cultural Advisor.
- All projects must comply with the eligibility requirements as set out in the Rules and Regulations.
- All projects must be accompanied by a Submission Form which is available to APSA Academy members only. The link for the online Submission Form is available by request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Submission Form will require the applicant to supply a synopsis, treatment, filmography/biography of attached creatives and other important information relating to the project. Please visit the FAQ section for more details.
- When the Submission Form is completed, 4 x printed copies of the submission and any supporting materials must be sent via post or courier to the APSA secretariat and electronic versions emailed to email@example.com.
2016 Key Dates
- Submissions open Wednesday, 20th April, 2016.
- Online submissions close and hard copy submissions must be post marked, Friday, 28th October, 2016.
- Any hard-copy entries received after Friday, 4th November, 2016 will not be considered.
MPA APSA Academy Film Fund Rules and Regulations (PDF)
If you cannot view this document please download Adobe Acrobat Reader or contact us to request the document via email.